Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® Card Review 2018
Most of us work on the internet and make money online so the only way to get paid by the companies and clients which we work with requires a Payment Gateway so that we can get paid by them and the only online payment solution that I highly recommend to my blogs readers is Payoneer and why I recommend it is that it’s totally free and it also comes with a very light-weight fee compared to other Online Payment Processors.
With Payoneer you can:
- Receive payments. Send a payment request and get paid in your Payoneer account. You can withdraw your funds at an ATM or transfer them directly to your bank account, which comes with a fee.
- Make payments. Send and receive payments between Payoneer accounts free of charge.
- Send mass payments. Make mass payments to your freelancers.
- Automated payments. Set up automated payments.
- Escrow payments. Make secure B2B transactions with Payoneer’s escrow payments.
If you’re any of the followings, Payoneer is the best choice for you to create an account with and start using it for sending & receiving payments online.
- Online Store Owner
- Affiliate Marketer
- Publisher or an Advertiser with Ad Networks
- Amazon Seller
- Need to Receive Cross-Border payments from US Banks
- Or need to get paid by Buyers & your Clients
Now coming here to fact that Getting a Free Payoneer Account is actually totally free which means you don’t need to pay anything but instead just read our step by step Payoneer Sign UP guide below that will help you learn how to get Payoneer with a Card (you’ll use to make online or offline purchases or withdraw money at ATMs across the world) and a free $35 Bonus.
One of the reasons that I like Payoneer the most is because it helps me receive payments from almost all global marketplaces & companies which I work with such as:
- Template Monster Affiliate
- GetResponse Affiliate
- Payoneer Affiliate Program
And many thousands of others marketplaces are accepted as well which lets you get paid through Payoneer.
Now let me clear this here that most of our blog readers come with a question which is: Is Payoneer Scam? Will Payoneer Scam Me if I will Apply for a Payoneer account?
The answer is obviously NOT! Payoneer neither scam nor it’ll scam you as for years, I have been using it and I have withdrawn thousands of dollars through its Payoneer MasterCard & bank account and I have never faced any issue with it. However if you got any issue with it, then Payoneer has a lot of Contact ways such as Live Chatting, Email Support & Forum support that will help you fix your issues & concerns.
The best part of Payoneer is that it gives you a US Bank Account that you can use to receive payments from companies & also issues a Free Payoneer MasterCard that you can use to make online & in-store purchases or withdraw your Payoneer funds using any ATM throughout the World.
Payoneer $50 Sign UP Bonus
When you visit Payoneer.com directly then you won’t earn any Sign UP bonus however anyone that will Register For Payoneer through our Special Link Here will receive a free $35 to $50 Bonus instead of $25. Don’t forget to use the link to get a Free Bonus OR you can Learn About Payoneer $25 Bonus Here.